One way to conserve is to reuse your beer pong cups instead of tearing through 30 or 40 of those red plastic keg cups every weekend night. ReRack Beer Pong Cups are the way to make a difference!
We can hear you asking, “So what is the big deal about ReRack cups? Why can’t we just use regular plastic SOLO cups like we always have?”
The reason is that after the game is over all of those plastic cups are normally thrown away and they eventually make their way to the landfill. These cups are reusable and dishwasher safe so you can play them again and again without trashing the environment.
You may be a drunken beer pong player but you still can do your part to protect the earth. Let's face it - we're heading into some eco conscious times here. It's not just hippies that are paying attention how to lessen their carbon footprints and reduce, reuse, and recycle. One way to conserve is to reuse your beer pong cups instead of tearing through 30 or 40 of those red plastic keg cups every weekend night. Beer Pongs most eco-friendly product ever! Another advantage of ReRack Beer Pong Cups is their wider base.
- A normal SOLO cup base is 2.5 inches in diameter while these cups give you nearly an extra half-inch on the base (2.9 inches in diameter).
- Don't worry, the wider base won't affect your skills. These cups have the same top diameter as a normal disposable cup (3.9 inches), but the wider base prevents the cups from tipping over or sliding off of the table. Less spilled beer means you save money. Yet again, less waste. And let’s be honest, wasting beer is just senseless and wrong.
- ReRack cups also ensure that the amount of liquid is equal in all cups. All of the cups are translucent and sport four levels of FILL LINES, cleverly marked Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior. Before each game starts, opponents can agree on how much beer to use.
- These cups take the guessing out of the equation and you will no longer wonder if the other team really filled their cups up to the agreed upon level.
- Our ReRack reusuable beer pong cups come in a set of 22 cups; 10 red, 10 black and two water cups to wash your balls off. The two different colors help differentiate teams on either side of the beer pong table and gives each team an “identity”.
At SkipsBeerPong.com, our first priority is a satisfied customer. To ensure your satisfaction, we guarantee the lowest prices on every single one of our products. If you can find one of our products cheaper anywhere else, we will BEAT our competitors prices by 5%. Please email email@example.com with all of information and we will get it to you for 5% less than they are selling it for, guaranteed!*
If you have any questions or comments about this table please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toll Free: 800.822.8533.